Show Off Your Stuff and Tell Us What You Have

Moderators: Barrett Forum, Samurai, Barrett

GunWhore75
Poster
NRA Member: yes
Favorite Firearm: Too Many to List!

Hello Ladies!

Postby GunWhore75 » Sun 09 Feb, 2014 7:21 pm

If 1 is good... 2 is better! If 2 is better... 3 is great! If 3 is great... 4 is breathtaking! If 4 is breathtaking... 5 is orgasmic! If 5 is orgasmic... 6 is??? Hey Mr. Barrett! Care to help me finish the Phrase??

I've got 4 of your lovely ladies, and I know what to say if you build a 5th one. Likewise, I'm sure I can come up with a saying for the 6th one. But I need you and your creative employees to help me finish the phrase by building the M95 & M107 in .416 Barrett. So what do you say? Care to give a little love to the wonderful customers in California?

Sincerely,
Justin C.
I know a whole lot of nothing when it comes to guns!
facehugger
Active Poster
Military: yes
Favorite Firearm: M107A1

Re: Hello Ladies!

Postby facehugger » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 9:23 am

Hey Justin

After i saw your picture i guess i'm not the only crazy guy in this world! :bow:
Very, very nice collection, congratulations!

(Sigh: i need mrad too) :cheer:
M107A1; M82A1; M95; awaiting two REC7
Think_Again

Postby Think_Again » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 12:33 pm

Very nice collection.

I need to find out the legality of getting an M82A1 in 416 (communistic NY)... Just having the 50 isn't enough. :-)
GunWhore75
Poster

Postby GunWhore75 » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 7:21 pm

Think_Again wrote:Very nice collection.

I need to find out the legality of getting an M82A1 in 416 (communistic NY)... Just having the 50 isn't enough. :-)

Thank You for the complement!

Likewise, I'm Jealous... Consider yourself lucky you got a 50. Thanks to Stupidnager the 50 got banded here in CA. Thus, I couldn't thank the people at Barrett enough for creating the .416 Barrett. The M99 & M82-A-1 are great guns and if you can get a one of them (or if they ever build the M107 or M95) in .416, do it! You'll have a blast!
GunWhore75
Poster

Postby GunWhore75 » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 7:30 pm

facehugger wrote:Hey Justin

After i saw your picture i guess i'm not the only crazy guy in this world! :bow:
Very, very nice collection, congratulations!

(Sigh: i need mrad too) :cheer:

Thank you for the complement. And you are not crazy! Nor am I! LOL! We are just refined in the world of firearms. 😉

As for the MRAD, 1 box zeroed at 100yrds & our to 800yrds. The second box all on target at 800 and it didn't even matter who pulled the trigger. Even a woman, whom never shot a gun ever in the past, hit the plate 4 out of 4 times. This to me was a testament as to how good that rifle is.

I'll have to take a picture of my M2HB, UK59, PMK & 3 SG43's all together. That would bulge some eyeballs. LOL!

Return to “Show & Tell”