Domestic Emergency Network

Discussion of Responsible Preparation in the Event of a Man Made or Natural Disaster.

Moderators: Barrett Forum, Samurai, Barrett

Stitch
Continuing Member
NRA Member: yes
Favorite Firearm: Springfield M1911 Gov't

Domestic Emergency Network

Postby Stitch » Thu 23 Jul, 2009 7:21 am

Check out the site let me know what you think I am not a member but it does sound like a good service for just a one time $20 membership fee.

DEN Wesite

Lets hear some oponions on this thanks guys.
Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves." D.H. Lawrence
Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think." Thomas A. Edison
Shadow
Continuing Member
Military: yes
Law Enforcement: yes
Carry Permit: yes
Favorite Firearm: Any .50BMG Barrett
Favorite Ammo: API, of course

Re: Domestic Emergency Network

Postby Shadow » Thu 23 Jul, 2009 4:54 pm

Can't really determine the legitimacy, so I personally, wouldn't get on their list.

There are 00s or 000s of such organizations - I think most of them rely on FUD to get $$. I generally see they spend a lot of bandwith on "political" issues to reinforce their purpose in the grand scheme of things. I think that's a "red flag".

But, I'd guess some are OK. I just haven't ever felt a real need to get involved with them. Now local organizations are another thing, because you can observe and participate first hand in "efforts to help", etc. JMO...
ImageImageImageImage
Stitch
Continuing Member
Favorite Firearm: Springfield M1911 Gov't

Re: Domestic Emergency Network

Postby Stitch » Fri 24 Jul, 2009 7:08 am

Thanks Shadow thats what I am looking for and would really apperciate any others throwing out their oponions. :)
Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves." D.H. Lawrence
Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think." Thomas A. Edison

Return to “Survival Discussion”