Potato Pearls EXCEL

Discussion of Responsible Preparation in the Event of a Man Made or Natural Disaster.

Moderators: Barrett Forum, Samurai, Barrett

Barrett1
NRA Member: yes
Favorite Firearm: Whatever is in my hands.

Potato Pearls EXCEL

Postby Barrett1 » Fri 09 Jul, 2010 12:12 pm

Unfortunately, a lot of survival gear reviews end up being about packs and tools. I'm here to set that record straight with this post. It is my opinion that having portable, tasty (not just tolerable or edible) food is essential to any survival scenario. Long term food storage is one thing, but a 72 hour kit / bug out bag is just slowing you down if you don't have food that's easy to use. That's why I like Potato Pearls - ease of use!

Super lightweight in a bag (boxes take up too much space!)

* Comes pre-flavored (and buttered!)

* Add water to texture preference

* Stir for 30 seconds or less

Now you've got the comfort foods of home anywhere you go.

To see what I'm talking about, go here.

5 out of 5 stars!

*edit* I should mention that these 'pearls' are far superior to flakes in terms of taste - so much so that they taste good even when eaten dry!

Cost is just under $5 per 28oz bag.
Stitch
Continuing Member
NRA Member: yes
Favorite Firearm: Springfield M1911 Gov't

Re: Potato Pearls EXCEL

Postby Stitch » Fri 09 Jul, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks Kevin, may just have to give them a try on the next outing and see if they live up to my expectations!! Thanks again for Sharing!!
Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves." D.H. Lawrence
Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think." Thomas A. Edison

Return to “Survival Discussion”