Long Range 1 at Blakey, GA

Course Reviews

Moderators: Barrett Forum, Samurai, Barrett, Barrett Training

MannyR
NRA Member: yes
Carry Permit: yes

Long Range 1 at Blakey, GA

Postby MannyR » Fri 09 May, 2014 10:17 am

I purchased a Barrett M107A in 50 cal and took the class with the desire to learn to shoot it well. I signed up and took Barrett's Long Range 1 in Blakey, GA April 11-13, 2014. The class surpassed all of my expectations as was taught by our excellent instructor Mr. William Riba. If you are a civilian (like me) with no prior military experience and want to learn to shoot your Barrett well, I highly recommend you train with Barrett. Another benefit of taking these Barrett training classes is learning to avoid mistakes in purchasing equipment, especially scopes. There was so much we learned from Mr. Riba regarding our rifles (there were many different models and calibers) that are undoubtedly covered in greater detail in other classes such as the armorers and BORS classes, in fact, I wish I had taken the class with rented equipment in order to make better purchasing decisions, it is well worth it in savings in the long run. I have now placed an order for my second Barrett rifle, an MRAD in 338, the 308 barrell conversion kit and have signed up to take the Barrett Long Range 2 in June at the NRA Whittington Center. I plan to take other Barret training classes too as my schedule permits to learn how to maintain and use these fantastic products. Thanks Barrett, thanks William.

Return to “After Action Reports”