ELR match in Arizona

How Straight Can You Shoot?

Moderators: Barrett Forum, Samurai, Barrett

Hognuts
Valued Member

ELR match in Arizona

Postby Hognuts » Tue 11 Dec, 2012 9:59 pm

I am in the process of getting my model 99 set up with optics/rings to get out past the mile mark without "hold-overs" I am thinking of running the Ivey rings with 150 MOA of adjustment. My current setup I have shot out to 2120 yards, but that is maxing out my elevation and utilizing all of the hold I have available in my reticle. I have my SN-3 TPAL 5x25x58 with RDP MOA reticle. I think I am going to rob the USO for a different build and put the 8x32x56 NF on the Barrett with the Ivey adjustable rings and try to get down to Arizona the next time they put on one of their ELR matches. I have shot with them at one of their standard matches, good bunch of guys. The ELR match with my current optics/rings I would not have been able to play without changing my zero etc... Looking forward to gettting dope with the Ivey Ring setup and see how repeatable it is and hopefully playing the ELR game with some really good shooters. Here is a link to their last match, I will keep y'all posted the next time one comes up.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthr ... er=3242428

Return to “Competition”